If you’re a consultant, chances are you’ve heard about WhatsApp marketing. If not, this post is for you!
Messenger Marketing Strategy
Messenger Marketing Strategy
It’s important to have a clear strategy for how you use messenger marketing. The first thing to keep in mind is that your strategies should be very different for each type of business. Some businesses will do better with customer service (e.g., restaurants) while others might benefit from lead generation (e.g., lawyers). If you’re not sure which way to go, don’t worry—you can always switch things up later! Here are some tips for making the most out of your messenger strategy:
- Focus on one goal at a time
- Don’t try too many things at once; stick with what works best for your business/brand and keep experimenting until you hit on something that works well enough to stick with it long term
- Keep trying new ideas but don’t give up on old ones either – just because something doesn’t seem promising right now doesn’t mean it won’t be later!
How to Get Followers
- Create a WhatsApp group.
- Use your WhatsApp group to communicate with clients, new and existing.
- Give out your WhatsApp number so that clients can reach you at any time if they have questions, feedback or need help with something.
- Use the same WhatsApp group to communicate with your team members; this will ensure everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goals as one unit instead of separate individuals who do not know each other’s strengths/weaknesses or what work needs doing when it needs doing (and who does it best).
- You can also use this content-sharing channel for potential clients, who may want to see proofs of concept before committing their business relationship with you–a great way of building trust between all parties involved in making deals happen!
How to Create Engagement
In order to create engagement, you must first have a strategy for creating it. It’s not as simple as just sending out random messages. You have to be creative and mix in personalized content with updates or announcements. Here are some things that you can do:
- Answer questions from your audience
- Send surveys out to your audience and ask them about their needs or preferences
- Post polls on updates or special offers
- Send coupons and special discount codes to people who’ve never used them before (or haven’t used them for a long time)
In addition to these methods, you will want to make sure that when someone sends you an update, they receive an immediate response. This will help keep them interested in what’s going on with your company/service and make sure they feel like they’re involved with the group even if they aren’t actively participating at all times.
How to Generate Leads
- Create a WhatsApp group for your business
- Create a WhatsApp group for your target audience
- Create a WhatsApp group for your clients
- Create a WhatsApp group for your partners
- Create a WhatsApp group for your employees
- Create a WhatsApp group for your friends
How to Convert Sales
How to use WhatsApp to convert sales
(1) Use the WhatsApp Business App. If you don’t have one yet, download it from the Google Play store or Apple App Store today!
(2) When you first sign up with an account in your name (your business name), you will need to create a profile picture. Make sure this is something that represents your brand and will help people remember who you are when they see it in their chats list or conversations. The profile picture can be used on all pages of our website, including our homepage and within individual posts as well as on other external websites such as Google+. If possible try to include some form of branding so that when someone sees it they know where they have seen it before e.g., if using a logo then put this behind/around whatever else might appear on top etcetera…
WhatsApp could be a very good tool for consultants to use in their marketing efforts.
The first thing you should know about WhatsApp is that it’s a very popular messaging app. It has over 1.5 billion users and is owned by Facebook, so you can be sure that people will recognize your business when they see the blue WhatsApp icon on their phone screen.
WhatsApp also has no cost to use and works on any type of device: phones, tablets, and desktop computers – so you don’t have to worry about whether or not someone will be able to contact you via WhatsApp. The only downside is that there is no way for customers to sign up for your services using WhatsApp (yet).
In conclusion, we believe that WhatsApp can be a very powerful tool for consultants. It is easy to use and offers a number of benefits including real-time communication with customers, sending bulk messages and sharing links without having to install any additional software. We hope that this article has been useful in helping you understand how you can use our platform to stay connected with your clients in an efficient way!