As a business, you are constantly looking for ways to increase revenue and save time while your customers are seeking a new way to interact with your brand. And the potential of messaging applications is huge. But there are many different platforms out there, right? The answer is simple: WhatsApp Business API . Why should you have a WhatsApp Chatbot? Many companies in many different sectors have started using WhatsApp as a marketing tool. Technical support Product information Sales prices Marketing through WhatsApp automation could help business to attract new users which will give them an edge over the competition
As a business, you are constantly looking for ways to increase revenue and save time while your customers are seeking a new way to interact with your brand.
As a business, you are constantly looking for ways to increase revenue and save time while your customers are seeking a new way to interact with your brand. The potential of messaging applications is huge. There are many different platforms out there, but WhatsApp Business API is the answer.
WhatsApp Business API has been designed specifically to help businesses connect with their customers as seamlessly as possible in order to offer better service and grow their business. You can use this tool in any number of ways:
And the potential of messaging applications is huge.
The potential of messaging applications is huge. And the potential of WhatsApp for marketing and sales is even bigger, especially for businesses that need to reach out to target audiences in different countries. With over 1 billion users worldwide, WhatsApp is one of the most popular and widely used messaging apps. In fact, you may already be using it as a marketing tool!
As per stats published by Statista:
- Over 60% of smartphone users use at least 5 social media apps on their mobile device; while 87% use at least 2 social media apps on their mobile devices
- 78% of US adults are active on Facebook; 69% are active on Instagram; 64% are active on LinkedIn and 53% are active on Twitter
But there are many different platforms out there, right?
But there are many different platforms out there, right?
No doubt about it. WhatsApp is a free messaging and calling app that enables you to communicate with other users of the same platform. It’s also the most popular messaging app in the world with over 1.5 billion users worldwide and over one million active businesses using its services every day.
The answer is simple: WhatsApp Business API.
With the help of WhatsApp Business API, you can now create a chatbot for your business. This is how it works:
- Go to the official website of WhatsApp and type in ‘Business API’ in the search bar.
- You’ll see a list of options that you can use to create your own chatbot. Choose among them and select which one suits you best or try out all of them so that you get to know what each one offers. Click on ‘Start Building’.
- You should be directed towards a new screen where you will need to enter some basic details about your business like name, phone number and website address. Once done, click ‘Next’.
- Now comes the fun part! You get access to several templates through which you can customize whichever template suits your needs best by adding text boxes, buttons etc.. When done with this task click “Create Chatbot”.
Why should you have a WhatsApp Chatbot?
Now that you know the benefits and how it works, let’s look at some of the reasons why you should have a WhatsApp Chatbot.
- Increase customer engagement: With so many customers using their smartphones to communicate with businesses, it is important to be present on their preferred platforms as well. A chatbot can help you connect with your customers in real-time and provide them with instant answers to their questions or concerns about your products or services. You can also offer them coupons for discounts on new purchases based on previous conversations they had with your chatbot. This will encourage repeat purchases from loyal customers who trust your brand enough to keep buying from you again and again because they know that when they need something from you, there will always be someone ready to help them out regardless of where they are located!
- Increase brand awareness: If used correctly, a chatbot will allow people interested in learning about what your company does or just getting general information about its offerings (for example an insurance agent) access those details easily without having having too much trouble doing so since all information is readily available online through simple searches across various websites (like Google). This allows companies like yours which cannot afford expensive marketing campaigns large budgets but still want exposure on social media platforms like Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Instagram etcetera while not spending too much money doing so! This means increased visibility within its industry sector which translates into more opportunities for growth both internally within each organization involved as well as externally via partnerships formed between two organizations focused upon common goals related specifically towards improving profits.”
Many companies in many different sectors have started using WhatsApp as a marketing tool.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, with more than 1.5 billion users sending 65 billion messages every day. It’s no surprise that many companies in many different sectors have started using WhatsApp as a marketing tool to reach out to their customers and stay ahead of their competition.
WhatsApp chatbots are an innovative new way for businesses to interact with customers on the go—and they can be used for everything from answering simple questions about products or services, to making reservations and ordering food from restaurants without ever having to pick up your phone!
There are many ways to use chatbots. In this blog, we will focus on the way in which chatbots are used for technical support and customer service. There are many other functions that can be achieved through the use of a WhatsApp chatbot including sales, marketing, research and entertainment. Lets take a look at why your business might benefit from a WhatsApp Chatbot.
Chatbots have been around for years but only recently have they started becoming popular among businesses. With the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) technology and machine learning systems, it is now possible for businesses to create their own customised bots with minimal programming knowledge required by the user or developer. There are various platforms out there that provide users with tools to build their own bots such as Microsoft Bot Framework or Dialogflow from Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Once you’ve built your bot using one of these platforms you can start integrating them into different channels such as Facebook Messenger or Slack whilst also connecting them directly into existing systems like CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management), ERP’s (Enterprise Resource Planning) and other back-end applications using APIs such as SOAP/RESTful APIs
- To provide product information
- To provide product information about the product.
You can also send special offers, discounts and coupons with the help of WhatsApp. You can also send product information to your customers in a very easy way.
Using this chatbot tool, you can easily send product updates and alerts to your clients on their mobile phones. This is why it has become so popular among businesses today!
Marketing through WhatsApp automation could help business to attract new users which will give them an edge over the competition.
In the modern world, it is very crucial to be ahead of your competition. As every other business owner, you would want your business to grow and expand. But when it comes to WhatsApp marketing and automation, there are few things that you need to keep in mind while designing this process
You can use a chatbot for automating your business processes by using the advanced features like auto-reply messages or text analytics
Just like Facebook Messenger or Telegram, WhatsApp also allows users with bots that can provide automated replies for various queries of customers. For example: if someone asks about their order status on WhatsApp messenger then instead of manually answering each person separately – which is time consuming – a bot can automatically answer with possible answers such as “your order has been shipped”, “we cannot process orders over phone”, etc
So how does this work? A chatbot usually works on two different modes: human mode and automated mode. In human mode, every question gets answered by real people whereas in automated mode only pre-defined responses get sent back by bot depending upon what query was asked by customer
A chatbot on Whatsapp can increase your ROI by automating customer interactions, increasing brand awareness
A chatbot on Whatsapp can increase your ROI by automating customer interactions, increasing brand awareness, improving customer service and boosting sales by enabling you to engage with customers where they are.
WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform that has more than 1 billion users all over the world. It allows you to send text messages, images, videos and much more in real time to anyone who uses WhatsApp on their smartphone. This makes it easy for your customers to communicate with you in real time while they’re out of the office or working late into the night.
A chatbot on WhatsApp can be used as an automated response system that instantly responds when someone sends a message through the messaging app. A live person doesn’t need to sit there waiting for those messages 24/7 but if someone needs help right away then they can always reach out directly through WhatsApp too!
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to market your brand, WhatsApp Business API is an ideal solution. Not only does it allow you to communicate with your customers directly from their phones, but it also allows you to automate customer interactions and increase the ROI of your marketing activities.