WhatsApp has been a thing for nearly 20 years, but it’s only recently that people have started to use it as a marketing tool. Whether you’re tapping into the power of WhatsApp groups or sending direct messages (DMs) to individual customers, this messaging app can be used as a powerful tool for generating leads, improving your eCommerce business, and creating more healthy communities. Here are five great ways to use WhatsApp as part of your marketing campaign:
The best way to generate leads
The best way to generate leads through WhatsApp marketing is by using the right approach. A good strategy will help you connect with your audience and get their attention in a fun way, which means they’re more likely to respond in a positive way when you ask them questions about their needs and wants. This will give you an insight into what kind of offers would appeal to them most, which can then be used as part of your eCommerce business strategy.
It’s important that any kind of marketing material has a clear call-to-action so that users know exactly what they need to do next – whether it’s signing up for something or buying something from an online store like Amazon or eBay! For example: “Want more tips on how we helped our clients sell their products on Amazon? Sign up below! We’ll send them straight to your inbox :)”
Improve your eCommerce business
The best way to improve your eCommerce business is by improving the customer experience. In particular, you can use WhatsApp marketing to improve customer service and create a better relationship with your customers.
Here are some ways you can do this:
- Answer questions quickly and efficiently. WhatsApp has a chat feature that allows you to have live conversations with your customers, which is great for addressing any issues they may be having or answering questions about products. It also makes it easy for them to ask follow-up questions if necessary. This means that when someone has a problem with one of your products or services, they won’t feel like they’re bothering you—they’ll just want answers!
- Find out what people think about your products or services by asking them directly within an existing conversation (this isn’t spam). You could even include surveys on specific topics in order to get feedback from other potential buyers as well as existing ones (such as “How satisfied were you?”).
Create more healthy communities.
Creating more healthy communities is the other reason why you should be using WhatsApp. Not only can it help you build better relationships with your customers and prospects, but it can also help them feel more comfortable reaching out and engaging with you. You’ll have a much easier time interacting with them and getting the information that they need because they will feel more connected to your brand or business.
- Create a WhatsApp group: Create a WhatsApp group for your eCommerce business. For example, if you own an online store, create a WhatsApp group for everyone who has purchased from you in order to communicate directly with them on their phone without having to go through email or SMS messages which can be inconvenient for both parties. *(1)*
- Make people happy: Make sure that whoever joins your group knows what they’re signing up for by posting clear terms of service upfront so that nothing comes as too much of shock later on down the line (you don’t want anyone leaving because they didn’t know what was going on). If people join willingly then there shouldn’t be any problems!
Harness the power of WhatsApp’s Groups feature and connect with a large number of customers at once.
If you want to reach the most customers, it is important to know how to harness the power of WhatsApp Groups.
There are many uses for groups on WhatsApp, including:
- Connecting with customers through a large number of people at once
- Sharing marketing content (like coupons and discounts) with a large number of people at once
- Sharing news and updates with a large number of people at once
- Sharing photos and videos with a large number of people at once
- Linking directly to your website via links in the group’s chat window
Inject some personality and friendliness into your marketing campaign.
You can make your marketing more personal and friendly by injecting some personality into it.
- Use emojis and GIFs: Emoticons are an easy way to add a bit of fun to your content. They’re used by so many people that they’ve become almost universal, which means that everyone understands them. You can also use their humor as a way to break the ice with someone who has just started following you on social media.
- Use your own voice: Another way to inject some personality into your marketing campaign is by using your own voice in the copy of ads or posts you create for it instead of trying too hard to come across as professional or “corporate.” You’ll have an easier time connecting with potential customers if they feel like they’re talking directly with another person instead of reading something written by a machine (or worse yet, someone else).
- Use a conversational tone: When writing posts or creating ad copy for Facebook ads, try not only being friendly but also using language that sounds like people would actually use when chatting with each other face-to-face. This will help ensure that readers don’t get bored while reading through long paragraphs filled with industry jargon—instead they’ll be able to quickly scan through content until they find something interesting enough for them to read all about it!
Use WhatsApp to share marketing content like photos, videos, documents, and links to your website.
- Share your website link.
- Share photos and videos.
- Share documents.
- Share links to your website, blog, eCommerce store and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter).
Want to reach out to customers directly without the need for selling or the worry that you may come across as pushy? We’ve got some tips for using WhatsApp in your marketing strategy.
You can use WhatsApp to connect with customers, share content and get feedback.
Send photos and videos of your products directly to your clients. Show them how your product works and explain why it’s different from other similar products. Share testimonials from happy customers who have used the product successfully in the past, or use them as case studies for future marketing campaigns.
Send documents like PDFs, ebooks and webinar invites directly to people on WhatsApp so they can view them without having to leave the app itself. This is especially useful if you have a lot of technical knowledge that may be difficult for a customer without experience in tech speak – sending out documents on WhatsApp allows people access without having time-consuming back-and-forth emails where both parties are struggling just trying
Keep an eye out for any questions or comments that come through while you’re live streaming or sharing content online; these could become valuable insights into what course corrections need made next time around!
In summary, WhatsApp is a great way to reach out to customers directly without the need for selling or the worry that you may come across as pushy. With more than one billion users worldwide, it’s no wonder why so many entrepreneurs are turning to WhatsApp marketing!